Tomorrow is opening day. We are really excited for 2017 Spring Season. Below are a few items we need to bring to your attention for the for the season.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the complex. Including team snacks.
- Team snacks are available for purchase through our concession stand. Please contact Concession Manager Abbie for details (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- No pets are allowed on the complex.
- No tobacco or alcohol is allowed on the complex.
- Handicapped spaces are only for the vehicles with legal handicapped permits
- Speed Limit at the complex is 5 MPH at all times.
- Do not park in areas labeled with No Parking
- Please read all of our complex rules and guidelines at http://www.moysc.org/rules
- MOYSC Conduct - MOYSC is a zero tolerance league, we want to provide a positive experience for all players and families.
- Un-sportsmanlike behavior of any type by any manager, coach, player, parent or fan will not be tolerated. Profanity of any type will not be tolerated. Physical confrontations will not be tolerated. Arguing with the umpires will not be tolerated.
- There will be no taunting or cheers directed at the other team or individual players allowed at any time. The head coach will receive one warning after which he or she will be ejected from the game. Any further violations will result in a forfeit by the team in violation.
- If a player is ejected from a game by an Umpire or League official, he/she must leave the field and the dugout immediately; and may be asked to leave the MOYSC complex completely. Failure to do so may result in the player being prohibited from playing in future games or possibly the rest of the season.
- If a manager, coach, parent or fan is ejected from a game by an Umpire or League official, he/she may be required to leave the MOYSC complex, including the parking areas, immediately. Failure to do so may result in the individual from being prohibited from future games for the rest of the season.
- Any player, manager, coach, parent or fan ejected from the game for any reason may be required to serve a mandatory one game suspension. Game of infraction does not count toward penalty.
- Any player, manager, coach, parent or fan ejected twice during the season must receive permission from the League’s Commissioner before returning to MOYSC.
- Background Check - Any adult on the field or in the dugout is required to complete a background check. This has to be completed and is good for a full calendar year. If you completed one in the fall you are good. I will be randomly checking each coach for background checks. If any parent is in the dugout without a background check they will be removed from the game along with the head coach. This is for the safety of every child and is taken extremely seriously. Please complete using the link below.
- MOYSC Car Decals are available for purchase in the Concession Stand
- THUNDER AND LIGHTNING POLICY
If thunder or lightning occurs near a game or practice at any time, the game will stop immediately and all players will be moved to a safe location. The game will not be resumed until 30 minutes after the last clap of thunder is heard, or the last bolt of lightning is seen. The umpire and/or league official will have sole discretion in determining the 30-minute period, and he may not be overruled by the managers of the teams playing the game. If the game cannot be resumed, it will be considered a suspended game and will be resumed at a later time.
We hope everyone has a great season at MOYSC. Play Ball!